Saturday, October 28, 2006

I love Adam West ....

I'm going to eventually have to draw a cartoon one of these days for the blog, but prior to my Barry Manilow fandom - at the mere age of 4 or 5, I was a Batman/Adam West kind of kid. I had the Batman t-shirt, the 45 record, and was a faithful viewer and at the same Bat Place, same Bat Channel every week.

A local SD resident/DJ, Wally Wingert, moved to CA - but somehow was influential with bringing Adam West to South Dakota. My pal, Aunice, and I stood in line and got to meet the Caped Crusader and get our pictures taken with him. That same year, Wally did a music parody that got quite a bit of airplay on the Dr. Demento radio show. GOT to love YouTube, when doing an Adam West search, this gem popped up.



Cartoon wise, got to love "Family Guy" - I love the inclusion of Adam West in this series as well. What a hoot!!!!

No comments: