Sunday, October 01, 2006

Catching Up!!!

First off - thanks for being patient, thanks for encouragement and well wishing. The scoop is that the brace is off, but I'm finding if I start slipping into bad habits or over do it, I can feel the "echo" (I can't describe it accurately) of the injury or pain from before ... so I'm still taking it easy but venturing out on the computer more.

I'll be contributing some political cartoons to a campaign I feel strongly about - which will only make sense to South Dakotans, I guess ... but it's going to be fun. I'll put up some mock ups and links if any cartoons get on blogs or in the editorial pages. I'll give you a hint where I lean ... give this
nice folksy tune a listen!

I BACK JACK!!! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackie,

I wish you luck with your candidate's campaign. Having spent a few years of my childhood in South Dakota about an hour away from the Black Hills I still have a great fondness for the state, and I have an idea of what's at stake.