Thursday, June 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Barry!!!!

Way, way back in the 80's, I had these dreams/nightmares that I'd run into Barry and want to draw a cartoon for him, but as he's patiently waiting and I'm trying to whip one out - I'd always flub up.

Decades later - I'm running with this in video form and in hopes to prevent any nightmares like that and am putting it to music. There are two versions - one is is short and sweet and under a minute - the other not much longer and involved a few more people.

Here's the 45 Second Video:



Here's the Slightly less than 2 Minute video effort of trying to coax online people into sending audio and wishing Barry a Happy Birthday. :-) We've got a couple brave souls!!!

5 comments:

redcat said...

Oh Jackie...these are GREAT...what a wonderful talent you have, I couldn't draw my way out of a paper bag. And that sweet little voice a the beginning!

Excellent...

redcat

Cher said...

Excellent, wonderful work. You are so talented!!!

Anonymous said...

Bravo Jackie,this is a wonderful and fun birthday present for Mr. M !


Jeannine from Belgium

Jackilope said...

Thanks so much for the kind words Beth, Cheri, and Jeannine. :-)

(Working on a cartooning lesson for some of my students and other art teachers Beth -- will give you the link (when it's done) if you are interested. Doodle/dabble on the paper bag vs in it. ;-)

Thanks again.

redcat said...

Yes...I need all the artlessons I can get....

redcat